Thursday, October 18, 2012

Falling Into Autumn


Alongside the rich, crisp hues,  Autumn also brings a family tradition that started two years ago.  Year 2010  here.  Year 2011 here.

Come marvel at this beautiful place that stunned our hearts eversince.


It is extra special this year.  We decided to come in time for our second wedding anniversary :)



The contrast between early and late Fall?  That vibrant color of fallen leaves and trees as opposed to the rustic look you see during mid-November.  Poetic and dreamy, regardless.








I was chasing Geb here and there, when Brian pulled me towards the direction of this lovely, sweet elder couple strolling by the lake.


To Brian~

Watching the elder couple today, was it a coincidence?  I gazed at them closely, intimately.  And that very moment I felt, I knew.. it was a spectacle of us both, in the course of time.  Our future.  Loving, caring, laughing until we're old and gray.  

Here's to eternity, my darling husband.  I love you so much.  Happy Anniversary! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...