Sunday, November 14, 2010

Falling Into Autumn


Life lately is nothing short of amazing.  For one, I nearly induced everyone a heart attack when I shared a photo of my wedding over at Facebook.  Much to their surprise.  Darn.  I literally skipped the "engaged" status.  I'll never have the chance to feel what it's like.

And here I am, barely a month later, announcing to the whole wide universe~

.. I'm gonna be a mighty Mama soon ♥


I did have a very difficult first trimester.  Thankfully, that is all behind me now.  I have been eating good.  Very well rested.  Hallelujah!

Meanwhile~

Pre-nuptial shoot?  Make that post-nuptial, people.  And may I declare, this is our first ever photo together, not to include those at the wedding.  We never had photo taken before marriage.  Hee.  I tell you, this is not your ordinary stike-a-pose-and-shoot.




Behold the magnificent panorama of late Autumn.  We drove around the town of Frederick when we spotted, by surprise, a body of relatively still water that stretches along the foreground of rustic yellows and coppers that cap the trees.





I feel so darn good.

Happy.  Ecstatic.  Elated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...