Saturday, September 29, 2012

Here Comes Autumn



I can't begin to tell you how lovely this day went.  Let me start off with -- Autumn.  Yes, the sweater season is here!

Ah. Fall ❤



I don't get to capture perfect images a lot, but the ones I seized today absolutely flutters my heart.  Love, love them!


How awesome view are these ducks in the river.  Geb fought hard to run after them.  Ha.



As many would quip, our boy looks so much like Brian.  That, I often contest because I'm in big denial.  But really, how could they also sway their bodies in very much the same way?  Seriously.


I'm still well in denial after seeing that.  Just sayin'.


My most favorite in this whole charm of a scenery is the bridge.  And I totally cursed that part of Brian's hand when he fire us a snap, along with how terrible job I do with all those baby weight.  Haha.  I am horrified!

Now, excuse me while I flaunt it.






One word--  breathtaking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...