Guess who's all happy and giddy in electric blue?
Thus, the all-balloon snaps here.
You see?
Truly, I am ecstatic.
..the ever high-spirited sis-in-law threw a fab Baby Shower party for our forthcoming little guy in the family.
Hurray!
Check out all the food and goodies she whipped up that day, I seriously think she can nourish a hankering army without a hitch. Hee.
Oh yes, we had a feast!
Oh yes, we had a feast!
Her table centerpieces and party favors- I love!
The husband with our Ate Fritzie
Dear Ate, the day I got married I knew I'll get more than a husband. Evidently, I inherited a whole bunch of relatives (99% of them I have yet to meet). Best of all I got myself a selfless, doting sister who- without hesitation: lent me her precious jewels on my wedding day; welcomed me with open arms to her family- her home and treated me as her own. I always thought your love for Brian is infinite, real. So real, I could touch it. And day by day I come to discern, it's the same kind of love I am favorably bequeathed. I am grateful. I couldn't get any luckier :)
More snapshots of your one lucky, golden girl. Ha!
To friends who went out of their way to celebrate with us last Sunday and to those who sent their love through messages, parcels and mails~ thank you all so much for your well wishes and generosity.
****************
P.S.
To Andy and Gracie (a college friend I haven't seen for 9 years!), who drove 5.5 hours from Ohio just to enchant the Nanay-to-be..
You guys rock!!








No comments:
Post a Comment