Friday, February 18, 2011

Sappy Friday

I said I'd stay home for the night, not alone, if he can come over.

You see, there are two abode I alternately nest into.  Home A, where I primitively live and work. Home B, where the husband dwells- a good 45 minutes drive from A.  Now that I'm huge as a barn door, long drives would induce cramped legs, sore back and behind. Hence, I laze around 'Home A' most frequent lately. Not quite an impeccable living arrangement, but we're cool with it.

                                                *****************

So, I got myself a reasonable straightforward man, who perfectly clinch with a fickle girl that I am.  Yes, I am erratic. Even without the raging hormones that comes along with pregnancy, I am naturally dicey.  

Uhm, what's up with the odd, random thoughts on a Friday night?  Just here thinking aloud, the husband can't come over.  Although he would sometimes bend his being forthright to pet his insanely cloying wife (he's awesome like that), tonight is one of the whole slew of times when 'no' is a firm NO.  

I did say I'd stay home for the night.

And tonight is one of the innumerable times I wish I hadn't. 

Friends, please blink for some seconds hereon so you won't see this part written..

I miss you Manong :(

..then skip that gooey line all told. Hee. 

**I blame the tremendous changes in hormone levels for this sickly-cheesy post. Truth be told, nearly all pregnant women are prone to emotional ups and downs.  I have my share bouts of feeling unsure, extreme reactions to minor things and even crying.  I would cry until my tear-ducts dry up, mostly for no apparent reason.

But oh, I'm alright.  The little one (who drop-kicks me non-stop) is keeping me cutesy company. 


sporting my 31-week old belly

On a happier note, me and darling Maxx are having 4 days off from work.

I should cheer up, ei?

 























 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...