Monday, February 14, 2011

Love

Today, I discern beyond any doubt, no one should underrate the stature of lush flowers..


 .. especially on V-Day. 

Even supposing:
  • You two are espoused for 119 days since. 
  • One and the other regard any day, everyday as  Heart's Day. 
  • Had mushy couple time on the 13th, that, with a hefty dinner you think you'd survive not eating for a week! 
  • When hugs and kisses amply beat the occasion, you won't ask for anything more.

Dear husband, I am much content sans the treat.  But you defied starvation at 1pm, only to get home to a haggard-looking wife who doesn't sleep, bathe, doll up or preen. Hee!  

Most of all, you hurled the sky-high price of roses (they're not too pricey before/after a week or so.Yes?)  just so you could hand me something red with sappy thoughts on the 14th.



It's official, YOU-ARE-SWEET, though you claim otherwise.  Just as you refuse to believe when your friends remark: you got yourself a lovely wife.  Eeeck! Ha!



Aah.  I thought I'd fizzle out with too much delight.  


So, to the sweetest guy who CHASED me until I CAUGHT him ~


Happy happy LURRVE's day.

 

I love you a whole bunch!


3 comments:

  1. aww ka-shwet oist! suya ko! LOL happy v-day to both of you..keep the love goin! mz u pie! mwahh tc of the baby...

    ReplyDelete
  2. riZzzie, haaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppy for you big time!!! kisses,mouaaah,mouaaaah!!! muly

    ReplyDelete
  3. mother!!!...super happy kaau ko for you both....indeed you are super in love!...i look forward to reading more of your blogs..mishu mother!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...