Friday, January 21, 2011

SUPER Me

I am Rizafe. 

I think Rizzie sounds cute.  

It's my dream-nickname.

90% of the people I know call me SAPIE.  Fine.

Only ONE person ever called me Fe.  Oh please!

The husband swears i-am-NOT-as-PRETTY in person.

I could have DIVORCED him in no time. 

He's lucky I love him dearly.

I am occasionally cheesy.  

Like NOW. hehe  

LATE is my other middle name. 

I seldom come/appear on time. 

 I traveled nearly whole of Visayas, partly Mindanao and Luzon via my first job.

My travels were limited to Cebu-Negros-Cebu 20 years before that.

Both my parents are natives of Negros. So, there.

My first plane ride, at 20

Naturally, I am then almost always late in my flights, bus or boat rides.  Ha!
   
I am a Training Officer in my first job, an Errand Girl in my current.

I have also worked in a call center.  

Yes, I was once a call girl. hehe

I worked and lived somewhere Middle East over two years. 

I've been to Singapore, HongKong, Korea, Japan.

Kidding. Ha!

...only at the confines of their respective AIRPORT, I mean.

I loathe wearing jeans.

 I am a disaster at PROMISES- I do break them at times.  Oops!

I only have 4 godchildren.  

I am ridiculously frugal.  You wouldn't like me for a godmother.

I used to not sleep without plucking a strayed eyebrow.  I'd pluck every single night.

Now, I almost not pluck at all.  

 Powdered eyebrow shadow is a staple cosmetic.  

Of which the husband extremely dislikes.

I don't have visible armpit hairs.

Until I learned shaving them.  Eeeck!

I don't know how to ride a freakin' bicycle.

I can't swim.

I love weddings.  I coordinated some.
 
One great love- MUSIC. 

I was once a victim of UNREQUITED love- the romantic kind.  Ha!  
 
I'm an ABBA freak since grade school.
 
Engelbert Humperdinck songs were lullabies as a toddler.

 I can sing, especially when immensely persuaded.

I can play guitar too.  I own a Fender. 

One great crush- Ely Buendia.

I seriously think ketchup/catsup is the most awesome condiment.  
 
 It's an all-time fave.

I accidentally dropped a 2-month old baby straight to the floor some years ago.

Dear husband,  I'd be ultra-careful with our own. hehe  Promise.

I am a certified FSB: Fat Since Birth.
 
I always have issues with weight.  It's perpetual.

I'm a chronic cheater when asked about HEIGHT.

I stand 5-feet 1-inch tall.  Okay, I LIED. Ha!

I had my hair permed thrice.  Horrible every time.

Fave color, green. 

But most of the stuff I own are cream-ish, black, brown and blue. 

I am tad lazy at drinking water  

I can survive with only a glass or two in a day.

I am almost always ZOMBIE-fied. 

I refuse to sleep much.

I can be boring. 

I have an exceptional ability to bore people, big time.

Our names, from my parents to siblings starts with an R.  

Rogelio, Rosina, Rochelle, Ryan, Ray, Rizafe. 

It must have been big sister's fave letter too.

She later named her kiddos: Reign, Ralph, Raiza

Brother Ray, count him in.

He named his only son, Ray Anthony. Ha!

Oh, our last name's an R too.

And guess what, I married a Rrramiso. Ha! 

The husband, again swears not to have an R baby.

Too much R's in the family.  I agree. 

Letter R aside, I wore braces in the years 2006-2008.

Still, my upper and lower lip hardly touches each other to date.

I'm a human CLAM.  You know, clams..when left open. Ha!

I can't smile or un-smile without showing teeth.

In highschool, I laughed so hard..banged my head on a cemented floor and broke a front tooth.

I wore false tooth since then.  

Hated it.

I grieve over my real tooth to this day.   


~to be continued~















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...