We keep this boy real busy since his comeback. Him being away for several weeks gave us the opportunity to evaluate ourselves as parents. I personally worry about how little freedom we give him around the house. I'm a big believer in providing our babies the right kinds of stimulants to help them learn and develop. That actually include allowing them to explore wherever possible, of course, within safe limits. So, the past days, we have been very indulgent on Geb making mess. We constantly tell ourselves that mess is good. Although Brian has to really get used to the clutter. Toys, clothes, books and whatnot; sprawling on the floor, especially in our bedroom. He's the OC type between us two. He's quick to clean up mess after mess. While I appreciate his knack towards keeping things in order, I had to remind him, as well, that it's the kind of mess that will do Geb good.
Brian, markedly, told me about how Geb would squeeze himself to fit in odd, tight spaces. Like in this miniature dump truck~
I saw a lot of lifting, dragging, pushing, pulling toys after the other.
Busy, busy, busy.







No comments:
Post a Comment