Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Is Love


Morning after the snowy day~





That, my friends, is Gebbie's magnificent view while having his breakfast today.






By now, you must be convinced we feed this baby nothing but
Cheerios.  Haha.





We do feed him something else, afterwards :)


***********************









There's something about Gebbie's hair that I'm so very obsessed about.




It has grown a bit now, but I love it all the same.


I love the hair alongside with crazy socks and teeny feet.






Too darn cute.


**********************


It is Sunday.








To the church, we go.





Tikyo, the black-masked -birdie chillaxin'

Brian and Ate Fritzie grocery-shopped thereafter, while mother and son opted to wait in the car.






********************


When
vain-gloriousness attacks.  Hee.






I married a freakin' winsome guy. Yes?


**********************


We see two more teeth about to peek through at the upper front.  Way to go baby love!





EVERYDAY is the best day of the year. ~ Nanay R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...