So, I woke up this morning, startled to see an all-white back garden, because I had no clue it's gonna snow. I thought of dear Gebbie, who's in Frederick today with the rest of the little family. It would be nice if he can put on his snow gear and see, feel real snow this time.
Dear husband must have heard me. He sent these photos through mobile phone, right after they did a little photoshoot out in the cold.
That, officially, is Geb's first taste of snow. He missed the experience outdoor during his first snow in October last year. Brian said the baby was quiet the whole time, he stayed very still, as if trying to understand what's going on around him :)
*****************
Remembering SUPERizzie-- the former blog.
the all-time favorite, GREEK MOUSSAKA
I have never got away with cooking, especially on weekdays. God knows how many dishes, particularly odd ones, I whipped-up all this time. That said, I suddenly got myself into thinking..
.. it's been three years?? Wow.
******************
We dropped by an asian store today and spotted this, in one of the isles.
I thought every detail of the packaging looked very familiar.
LIPOVITAN , is that you?
*******************
So very glad to come home to this, after a long day.
My two loves.
*******************
Gebbie with his Uncle Michael.
*********************
Baby boy has been doing this stint a lot.
I imagine one of these days he'd be able to stand there, perhaps even with eyes closed. Considering the amount of time he spent practicing, I won't be surprised. Hee.
He hold on to the chair's edge to prevent a bad fall.
How did he ever learn to be so cautious?
EVERYDAY is the best day of the year. ~ Nanay R.






















No comments:
Post a Comment