The three weeks I was off from work flew by like—poof!
While I'm anxious about resuming work tomorrow, I tricked my brain into daydreaming only happy thoughts, like ~
Lay still in bed until ten am-ish.
Hugs and kisses at bedtime. My kid is the best hug-ger and kiss-er!
Little Geb counting his fingers while we pretend to be asleep.
ABC bores him to tears by now. Could it get more challenging?
His take on numbers one-to-twennny.
Not to forget, sannnah for seven. And, sannnah-teen for seventeen.
At least the kid is consistent. Ha!
One, two, three, four, five, six—nice and clear, and then? Sannah... bam! We're tickled pink.
My last day on staycation, in photos.
I followed little Geb around the house as he strut his trusty backpack and favorite hat. We do limit his Ipad usage, in case you wonder. Ipad or any gadget glues him to his seat, lets him stay still-- a perfect opportunity to pull out my camera and shoot.







No comments:
Post a Comment