Sunday, July 7, 2013
Night Clouds
The little family went out with friends to see a movie. Something we hardly do, but so glad we did. The flick was real good, I cried. Laughed. And laughed some more.
Just like the feel-good movie, the sky was extra beautiful tonight. I die.
My child's humming a familiar tune by my side as I type away this post. Ity-bity-piduh..laalalala. Oh my, the cutest version! Have I ever mentioned his number counting has now progressed up to twenty? He says TWENNY exactly. Carefully dropping "t". Reminds me so much of my call center job, when we'd desperately tweak our tongues to speak strictly American english. Back to my child, he's looking straight up to our bedroom ceiling counting stars. Our trusty night light render them in blue, green and orange. The best thing I got since the good ol' nail clipper. I should go now, catch up with the star gazing. He had them in four sets of twennys so far. Goodnight!
Labels:
FRIENDS,
MILESTONES,
THE SECOND YEAR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment