I almost never get excited about summer, until that trip to Virginia Beach last month. It was certified-fun I'd probably commit to love the warm season hereon.
Our toddler is now getaway-friendly. That is, he's become amazing at long trips. Could get fussy still, but manageable. He also worships the sun, beach and sand -- a major plus, I tell you.
To Brian's
So, we hastily put together a picnic, packed beach wears, scooped a sleeping toddler out of bed, and off we drove to a happy place called --
Bethany Beach.
My heart swells at how lovely the place was. We're back at Frederick now. Our bodies aching, skin burning. We sure brought a tan home (about three shades darker); and blueberry preserves, and sweet corn.













Thank you!
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful family.
Families like yours are inspiring...
Hello Janis! Thank you for the kind words. Am I ever glad to chance upon your blog! Enjoyed it, truly. I'd love to get to know you more and your family. Your little guy is adorable ♥♥ You have a lovely family yourself :)
Delete