Sunday, September 16, 2012

(Mis) Adventure Park USA


Disclaimer:  This is not a review.

Adventure Park USA is a family fun park, like Six Flags and Kings Dominion but minus the crowd.  The area is not as big, so there.

As I've been very anxious towards Geb not having enough activities (apart from letting him hang out with his toys at the basement in the house), I usually find myself searching for exciting places to go or fun, new things to do.  It helps that we are in a country where parks are aplenty.  In our neighborhood alone, we have about 3 or 4 parks situated at very short distances from one to the next.  We could literally hop from one park to another!  Anyway, I discovered this seemingly exciting place to go.  I cringe at not learning this place the past summer, when Job (Geb's big brother) came here for a visit.  Brian and I didn't check out the place the first time we found it.  But promised to come back as soon as Geb returns from his vacay.  

And so today, we did.  




I may have mislead you for using the prefix -mis in the title.   That is only because I spoiled our excitement to enjoy the place and try out the rides.  I mistakenly thought the place is open until later in the day.  I must have annoyed Brian, but he agreed to come inside and explore, anyway.  We walked into an empty lobby because they were already about to close when we came in.

Here, Geb was thrilled to see colorful, sparkling lights.  Lots of game machines, a corner with a big bounce house and inflatable slides.






Outside, we saw go-karts, roller coaster and this mini-golf course~







This giant cup ride totally reminds me of my childhood.  Nostalgic.  





The carousel would have been great fun, for sure.   

"Next time na lang, dodong".






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...