Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday


Our Sundays, mostly, are a blur.  No matter how we start the day early, we'd always end up in a rush to make it to church on time.  And Sundays seem to come and go in a flash.  I'd often catch myself recollecting what happened over the weekend whenever I'm swamped with work, and dying to get additional days off. 

In other news,  we did a quick photoshoot at Sister's lovely yard.  I've been contemplating on having Geb's photo taken at a studio nearby so I could utilize them for his birthday party in two weeks.  The last time we did, Geb was only six-weeks old.  And it was ridiculously pricey that I decided to go take photos of him, myself.
 




I have to say this task has never made me efficient through time. The thing is, it gets more challenging as he age.  I'd often consume an entire memory card to get that perfect shot.  




How's that for a baby girl?




What else but, husband's idea.  

***************

Baby boy soon grew tired sitting still.  Enter Thomas the train.



Not walking yet, but getting there.  For sure.





Happy Easter one and all!
 



EVERYDAY is the best day of the year. ~ Nanay R.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...