Monday, February 20, 2012

The First Chuck Experience


Washington's birthday today.  Also known as the President's Day-- a federal holiday honoring the Presidents of USA.

I, on the other hand, spent a huge chunk of our morning calling play centers as the little guy's been nowhere but in the house all weekend.  Too cold to be out at the park, I reckon indoor playground would work better.

Presenting, the little family's FIRST Chuck E. Cheese experience.  Ever.







Where a kid can be a kid-- their famous tagline.

















On the contrary, my kid wasn't quite enthused.

But I can explain.  We later on realized, Gebbie's too young to be in a crowd of high-spirited toddlers and big kids.  And clearly, no 10-month old kid would go wild on carnival games.  Darn, what were we thinking?  To make things worse, we stormed the place with a very sleepy baby in tow. 











In few years, I can imagine, we'll be a picture of parents chasing a five-year old kid around-- perhaps with pizza still stuck in his mouth!

Until then, good 'ol Chuck.





EVERYDAY is the best day of the year. ~ Nanay R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...