What are you gonna do when baby is just so hard to handle?
To the playpen, you little rascal. Along with semi-abandoned toys, because baby boy is more fascinated with stray wires and cables, lamps, dvd player and remote controls.
We're loving this playtime nook, gifted during my baby shower last year. Fun, pretty colors ei? Thanks very much Ate Gie!
********************
By now, Geb has gotten used to lounging at two houses on weekdays. First, at home with the sister-in-law. Then off to my housekeeping/babysitting job later in the day.
Here, with Ailish. My first non-biological child. I took care of her since she was just three!
You know what else he's familiar with? The moment Sister shows up at 4pm, he is certain it's time to get going!
When he's finally nestled in his car seat, dude, he doesn't ever look back. He looks forward driving home, you just can tell.
He'd sit still, strike few glances at poor Mama he left behind.
"I love you palangga (sweetheart). Magkita ta ugma ha?" (see you tomorrow, okay?)
I get this serious look, every time. Me and the Sister would crack up, laughing.
You see, all this baby want is to come home, and ignore his Mother in the process.
Oh, but I don't mind. He's still my sweetest!
EVERYDAY is the best day of the year. ~ Nanay R.






















No comments:
Post a Comment