Tuesday, January 17, 2012


Here's a solid proof that babies' preferred view is a human face.



..especially their own.




If you happen to have a little buster in the house, I'm pretty sure they love to play and stare at the mirrors too.




The Reflection Fun.


What more interesting is they learn to focus and track images in the process. Plus emotional and social skills if we, parents, join the fun! 


I applaud Brian and Auntie Fritzie for initiating mirror play with Geb early on.


*************


I searched all over the house for biscuits to feed a hungry little soul, but to no avail.  




I would have not known Gebbie's ready for Cheerios :) Great to have growing choices of snack for my little foodie.


Mashed blueberries, count them in.  Baby would usually love to do the mashing.  



EVERYDAY is the best day of the year. ~ Nanay R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...