And Ate Fritzie takes him back to Frederick at the end of the day.
It's a pity not to come home to my family on weekdays. My only consolation is the chance to spend time with Geb during the day while I work.
meet Archie-- the giraffe.
***********
And this is a total knock over for the day.
Not only he appears like he's crawling~
It's official. HE REALLY IS CRAWLING! Didn't I just narrated how he transforms into a caterpillar when he move around? Gosh. Ahaammazing!
But here's the catch: Geb crawls BACKWARKDS :)
We were in the middle of a meal when I noticed. I fed him while he's rolling on the floor, until we reached at far corner of the room in no time-- in real crawl position. I was so, so thrilled. I'm very proud of him.
**********
But here's the catch: Geb crawls BACKWARKDS :)
We were in the middle of a meal when I noticed. I fed him while he's rolling on the floor, until we reached at far corner of the room in no time-- in real crawl position. I was so, so thrilled. I'm very proud of him.
**********
Isn't it fascinating to see them do things on their own? Geb, suddenly, is more attentive, determined, curious, and focused.
In fact, my friend here doesn't bother him at all.
**********
So, he insist on playing with this rug no matter what.
Lookie what he got.
*************
Pout.
**************
Can you actually tell he hates being buckled up in there?
************
So long, farewell~
Christmas.
************
So long, farewell~
Christmas.
















No comments:
Post a Comment